Sales Manager full-time (f/m/d)
JENTIS, the Viennese start-up of serial entrepreneurs Thomas Taucher, Klaus Müller
(Ex- Googler) and 3 Co-founders, excels through its digital competence – a result of the founders’ 75
years of professional expertise in a variety of digital companies.
In an era of constant change through the developments in artificial intelligence and data tracking as
well as changing regulatory requirements, the team’s mission is to empower data-driven companies
with their breakthrough SaaS solution.
● Minimum 3 years of work experience in performance
● Experience in customer consulting and respectively sales of
digital products and services
● Technical expertise regarding marketing stack
● Customer- and service orientation
● Strategic thinking- and working style
● Enthusiasm for web-technologies and data
● Excellent English and preferable also German communication
● You are passionate to contribute actively
through the entire development process
● You have great ideas and can’t wait to bring
them to life
● You love problem-solving and are eager to learn
● You have a strong work ethic, high flexibility and
independent working style
You will be in charge of:
● Acquisition of new leads and customers
● Giving input for further product development
● Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
● Customer relationship management
● Self-dependently initiate starting points to scale our business further
As Sales Manager you evangelize potential clients for our unique and innovative product. You are passionate
about Online Marketing and are able to pursue the potential of our approach to customers. You generate test
trials & leads and place contracts. You identify business opportunities and contribute directly to the development
of our product and the growth of JENTIS. You report directly to the Sales Director and make your own decisions.
This independent working style requires high degrees of responsibility.
Take advantage of the modern flat hierarchy of a real start-up, flexible working hours, motivated colleagues and
an excellent transport connection (U4/U6 Längenfeldgasse) .
Annual Basic salary according to collective agreement classification starting at EUR 40.540 (fixed) + commission
(overpayment according to qualification and experience)
Additionally we offer an attractive employee shareholder program
We look forward to hearing from you. Apply now at [email protected]
Over the last years, the team developed a unique product which some well-known companies are already adopting
successfully. At the beginning of 2020, the company raised capital with notable business angels to spur the growth of
its operations. The founders put considerable effort in the formation of a positive business culture, which shall be
fostered by the first employees and pioneers.
Schönbrunner Straße 231
1120, Vienna, Austria
FNr.: FN 529675 i
IBAN: AT59 4300 0414 9886 6007
+43 1 890 24 57