We are looking for a
Sales Engineer Central Europe Powder Coatings (m/w/d)
- Achieve the sales volume, value and gross margin budget for the assigned region with the aim of retaining and improving profitability
- Develop and maintain customer relationships in order to maximize new sales opportunities and improve share of wallet
- Gather market intelligence and assess the opportunities for Powder Coatings sales in the region to gain new potential customers
- Understand and assess customers’ needs, business objectives, strategies and build compelling customer value propositions representing our portfolio
- Run customer project qualification trials and production startup in collaboration with technical experts
- Provide first line trouble-shooting for customer coating line problems and customer complaints
- Experienced Sales Professional with knowledge on sales processes and execution of sales strategies
- Strong technical understanding of powder products Technical degree preferred but relevant experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- At least 2 years of experience in serving customers in the paint, ideally in the Powder Coatings industry
- Good command of an Eastern European language (Czech, Slovak or Romanian) and of the English language
- Proficiency in using CRM tools and basic MS Office Programs
- Drive to succeed and close the deal.
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. is a leading global manufacturer, marketer and distributor of highperformance coatings systems. With over a 150-year heritage in the coatings industry, Axalta is known for manufacturing high-quality products with well-recognized brands supported by market-leading technology and customer service. Axalta’s diverse global footprint of 50 manufacturing facilities, four technology centers, 47 customer training centers and more than 14,000 team members allows the Company to meet the needs of customers in over 130 countries. For more information please visit our website axalta.at or follow us on Twitter @axalta and on LinkedIn and Xing.
- A challenging job in an international and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to make an impact in a growing business
- Various fringe benefits, such as additional pension fund
- This position is classified in category III/IV acc. to CBA of the Chemical Industry. Depending on qualification and experience we offer an attractive compensation package (including bonus).
- Possible location for this position is Austria (Guntramsdorf) or alternatively the Czech Republic (Prague). 80 % travel is required (domestic, international).
Please apply online with reference to the Job-ID, your possible entry date and your salary expectation at axalta.de
Please note that Axalta Coating Systems will not accept any candidate profiles sent unrequested by recruiting agencies. Axalta Coating Systems collaborates with preferred providers based on framework agreements and will not pay any fees to recruiting agencies without such agreement. Should Axalta Coating Systems receive a candidate profile from a recruiting agency with which there is no framework agreement, and should the respective candidate be considered or hired, this will not entitle the recruiting agency to claim payment of fees.