Kaleido is hiring an experienced Sales Development Representative who will support our sales team by increasing the amount of qualified leads through various channels like partnerships and an outbound sales agency. Our products remove.bg and unscreen.com are the market-leading solutions for automated background removal with Artificial Intelligence, and future visual AI products used by millions of users every day.
Sales Development Representative
- Build enterprise sales pipelines by prospecting and qualifying new sales leads
- Work closely with our outbound sales agency
- Reach out to relevant people at companies that can be a good fit for our products and set meetings/demos for Account Executive(s) via various online channels
- Account mapping: research verticals and channels, use cases and qualify them against predefined ICPs
- Track metrics to quantify outreach results and create outreach performance reports for the sales team
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products if necessary
- Track sales activities in the company’s CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects with well detailed deals size, use case, pain point, contact person, and company information
- Assist sales team with anything around the sales process
- Maintain strong relationships with prospects
- Assess market potential via different channels and methods
- Draft messages for email campaigns
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in inside sales
- At least 1 year experience in software or other digital tech sales
- A strong track record of cold calling and/or emailing + qualifying in these years
- Experience working with cloud-based CRMs to manage contacts, leads, and deals, such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM, Freshsales, etc.
- Experience in maintaining a clean Salesforce setup is a bonus
- Outstanding analytical skills: process-driven, numbers-driven
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of a variety of tools for business development
- Tech-savvy, persuasive, confident, well-organized and self-motivated
- Proactive, positive and solution-oriented
- Strong research skills – ability to compile, represent and analyse data fast
- Outstanding communication skills – flawless spoken English, and excellent business-level English writing skills
- Passion for technology, photography/video production
- must have work-permit for Austria
Benefits – Why work at Kaleido
At Kaleido, you will work on innovative products in an agile environment. You’ll join a growing international team with customers around the globe and will have the ability to co-shape the company and products.
We offer flexible working hours and our brand new office is located in Vienna’s beautiful third district. We have unlimited coffee, snacks and beverages and we will pay for your lunch (at least partly). Your commute with Wiener Linien is on us as you get a free annual ticket (Jahreskarte).
- 38.5 h/week
- The minimum salary for this position is € 40.000 gross per year or more, depending on your qualifications and experience
- You receive company shares of a rapidly & organically growing, bootstrapped company
We are a Vienna-based startup specializing in visual AI technology. Our products remove.bg and unscreen.com help millions of users to be more productive and creative and were both awarded #1 Product of the Month on ProductHunt, and reported by media such as TechCrunch, Forbes and TheNextWeb. We are still a small team but growing fast, and most of us work in our brand new office in Vienna’s third district city (if Covid regulations are not restricting it). You can find more about us on www.remove.bg/careers.
How to apply
Fill out the application form with your CV and a short cover letter on why you are interested and a good fit for this position. Please include a photo that has the background removed or replaced. It can be any photo – feel free to do something creative, but at the very least it’s proof that you have read this page until the end 🙂