Sales Consultant for EU Markets (m/f)
PlanRadar is a fast-growing global company with an award-winning solution for documentation and communication in the construction and real estate industry. We have customers from more than 40 countries worldwide and every single month thousands of new users register to use PlanRadar in their projects.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Sales Consultant for our office in Vienna, who has a proven track record of sales success.
- Work on inhouse generated warm customer leads and execute the sales process from acquisition to presentation to closing
- Acquire new and help existing B2B customers
- Reporting of results
- Responsible, accurate and result driven work style
- Proven track record of sales experience (field sales, tele sales, etc.)
- Sociable, competent, sales-oriented and flexible personality, willingness to travel
- Excellent English speaker
- Solid PC user skills, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to learn and self-motivation
- Basic understanding of software products and business processes
- Experience in B2B sales and knowledge of the IT and/or construction and/or real estate industry is a plus
- Driving License B
WHAT WE OFFER
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Competitive salary + uncapped performance related bonus
- Additional benefits such as team events, etc.
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 36.400,-. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.