JTI – Japan Tobacco International – is a leading international tobacco company with headquarters in Geneva. As part of the JT-Group, JTI sells its brands in more than 130 countries with around 44,000 employees in over 70 countries worldwide.
We develop, test and bring to market new and innovative forms of Reduced Risk Products (RRP), such as e-cigarettes and tobacco vapor products and other alternative nicotine delivery systems.
In Vienna we are about to enforce our R&D strength by transferring our Product & Technology Development Capabilities for our Reduced Risk Products (RRP) into a newly formed organization. Therefore, we are looking for a curious, collaborative and innovation-driven team player for the role of
RRP Testing & Verification Specialist Chemistry (f/m/d)
What will you do?
- Test and Verify of all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases to identify potential hazardous risks and to ensure the product meets a high quality user experience
- Set up test environments, desig test plans, develop test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and execute these cases.
- Interpretate analytical data, recommend specifications and methods for process or product characterisation.
- Provide feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risks and report it to concerned people
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant practical experience in a pharmaceutical, chemical or biotechnology R&D environment
- Experience in carring out chemical analysis according SOPs and handling hazardous substances (category I-IV)
- Ability to creat mixtures according given formulations
- Demonstrated knowledge of method development and validation
- Experience in data analysis and interpretation
- Ability to provide technical assistance to others in a range of laboratory based activities/techniques
- Fluent English
- Knowledge in statistical methods (Design of Experiment, t-test,…) and experience in testing of electronic devices (desirable)
We offer you attractive working conditions in an international company with modern (laboratory) equipment in a good location in Vienna. In addition to extensive social benefits, a total annual gross salary of at least € 45.000 is provided for this position if the requirements are met. Depending on qualification and previous experience, the willingness to overpay is given.
Join our team and take advantage of the excellent development and career opportunities at Austria’s Number 1 Top Employer. Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? We look forward to receiving your application in English!