* Linz, AT
* Vienna, AT
* Product & Software
You want to be a part of building amazing content & collaboration software that is used by beloved brands like Volvo, Porsche, Bayern München, Rosenbauer, Cartier and Scott Sports? You want your work to be special and make a difference? Yes? Well, then you are exactly what we are looking for.
As a Product Manager, you
* are responsible for Roadmap creation and adherence, in close alignment with our Sales- and Project Teams and the CPO
* will be creating concepts for new features and together with the POs pour them in to epics
* will communicate the benefits of the product and new developments to internal as well as external audiences
* get a thumbs up if you already have experience with: Digital Asset Management, Product Information Management
* want to and will work in fully agile and multicultural team
* will receive the above-mentioned salary, if you have respective experience of minimum 5 years as Senior Product Manager
* are also welcome when you are at the beginning of your professional career, you have the right attitude and you wanna grab the chance to learn from true evangelists
* have the feeling that your English is the cream of the crop, you know we mean the yellow of the egg.
* have a good sense of humor. Please!
We offer (Linz)
* an annual gross salary of EUR 65,000 OTE if all requirements are met
* a higher salary is possible if requirements are exceeded
* free parking spaces and NO TRAFFIC JAMS when you are from the south or centre of Linz
* quite probably the most beautiful and awesome offices in Austria
* electric stand-up desks, fully climate-controlled offices and only latest generation hardware to work on
* Working from home option
* room to personally evolve and time to learn as an expert in your field
* opportunities for the conferences and education that YOU want
* epic parties and company trips, hikes and sports events, daily runs if you want and a couple of lakes to chill out in the neighbourhood
* showers to freshen up after sports, subsidised lunch, free drinks, a fleet of Scooters, (electric) company cars to borrow and much more awesome stuff
We offer (Vienna)
* a crazy bunch of people from all over the world who build amazing products, party hard and have a lot of fun at both
* living for appreciation and growth through learning
* able to give and receive constructive feedback and collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
* solving problems and developing efficient solutions
* straight shooters because honesty and boldness are our middle names
* funny, well we try to be, most of the time, kinda. Honestly, we are funny. We swear!
You feel comfortable with the open position? What are you waiting for?
Join our Team and start your career at CELUM