Risk Underwriting Officer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Risk Underwriting Officer to join our office in Vienna and contribute to the world of electronic payments.
PXP Financial team have 50 years of combined experience in shaping and leading innovation in the payment space. Today we have 250 employees from 25 nationalities working across 6 office locations: UK, Austria, Bulgaria, India, the Netherlands and the US.
The world of payments is dynamic and so is PXP Financial. We are all about ambitious objectives, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
In this challenging position you will report to Head of Acceptance Risk & Fraud Management and have an opportunity to work independently with little guidance, being responsible for wide range of tasks.
Your area of responsibility:
- Perform CDD/EDD on new merchant applications submitted in the Risk UW queue by contracting partners or PXP Sales Team;
- Use third party provider tools as support in the applications reviews: Webshiled, D&B, VMAS, MATCH;
- Perform CDD/EDD on new partner application packages before partner contract is signed;
- Review change requests from existing merchants and partners such as new MIDs / shops; changes in merchant structure or business activity, banking details etc.;
- Review and handle alerts raised by Webshiled and D&B for identified changes / risks / potential schemes´ violations (GBPP and BRM Programs);
- Review merchant applications for APMs´provider before the package is submitted.
- At least two years of experience in either KYC review / credit risk or underwriting preferably gained in payment industry environment;
- Knowledge of the Visa and Mastercard regulations and requirements for merchant onboarding and card processing;
- Analytical set of mind and ability to review big amount of data and take fast decisions;
- Ability to follow procedures, keeping a flexible mindset;
- Ready and able to work independently under little supervision;
- Good communication skills, ability to understand and work with all areas of the business and have a very high level of discretion;
- Fluent English.
- Minimum annual gross salary 35.000 EUR based on the collective bargaining agreement, additional payment possible according to qualifications;
- Attractive bonus package and other employee benefits;
- A diversified range of activities in an international environment;
- Young and dynamic team with ambitious yet realistic objectives for the future;
- Open communication culture.