Keen to join a team that drives the global strategy for user growth, improvement of the customer lifetime value, and retention on Red Bull’s Owned media channels (Red Bull TV and Red Bull.com)? Join us!
As Retention Specialist, you’ll work across a variety of areas, spanning from direct-to-consumers messaging (push notifications and e-mail marketing), lifecycle marketing, app store optimization, and app marketing funnel optimization.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
In this role, you’ll assist in the design, implementation, and ongoing improvements to customer journeys, starting with the onboarding of new users, increasing the frequency of less engaged customers, and improving our most active customers’ loyalty and retention. You’ll identify and develop programs and personas based on the various stages of the user lifecycle to improve customer lifetime value, and work with the team to implement and optimize these programs. Also, you’ll execute A/B tests for new or existing programs throughout the customer journey, and launch experiments to optimize the channel performance with a focus on meeting or exceed CRM goals. You’ll innovate additional retention programs, tactics, and tests to drive customer engagement in a customer-centric and scalable way.
CAMPAIGNS & REPORTING
In your day-to-day, you’ll help create and execute omni-channel campaigns across mobile push notifications, in-app messaging, and email and work in close collaboration with internal stakeholders including the International Brand Marketing team, technical teams, and country marketing teams, worldwide. In addition, you’ll deliver and maintain analytics reporting that measures the performance of each campaign and own campaign insights on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
You’ll collaborate closely with multiple cross-functional teams to advise on best practices for engaging with audiences, balancing country-specific audience needs and global brand strategy. In addition, you’ll ensure we have up-to-date data from cross-functional teams to power omni-channel lifecycle communications and deliver more personalized and automated experiences.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 2+ years of working experience, preferably within a role with a focus on cross-channel 1:1 marketing strategy
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and flexibility to adapt quickly to changing priorities, tools, and environments
- Familiarity with marketing automation and engagement (Braze or similar) and attribution tools (Appsflyer or similar) is a plus
- A naturally curious person, willing to learn about and understand our users and their unique needs and challenges
- Organized, efficient, and inventive professional with advanced problem-solving skills, outstanding attention to detail and effective communication skills
- Strong time management skills, ability to troubleshoot & balance multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree with a Major in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or a related field
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- Travel up to 10%