Regional E-Commerce & Digital Manager EE (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Implement, steer and control international & regional digital marketing & sales strategies in the region Eastern Europe (incl. Russia & Central Asia / Caucasus) for our Adhesive Technologies business unit
- Drive e-commerce knowledge/education within the organization, share results and recommendations
- Proactively partner with regional online retailers (pure players + market places) as well as internal stakeholders
- Develop, execute, analyze and optimize innovative e-commerce promotions and marketing activities
- Act as a change agent to shape and change consumer culture & drive changes in digital transformation of the business
- Manage regional roll-outs and harmonization of digital marketing activities, support product launches & drive affinity and awareness in the area of digital marketing
- University degree in business administration, preferably with focus on Digital and Sales/Marketing
- 3-5 years experience in e-commerce, CRM, digital project management; preferably at an online retailer, online shop or FMCG company
- Passion for innovation and driving results
- Strong analytical skills and understanding as well as proven skills in managing/improving customer journeys (online-to-offline)
- Hands on mentality, drive and determination to achieve
- Sociability and team orientation
- Excellent presentation & communication skills in English; Eastern European language skills are a plus
- Be an integral part of our Adhesive Technologies Eastern Europe team
- Training and professional growth opportunities in an international environment
- Mentoring and buddy program
- Flexible working conditions, Henkel canteen, Henkel shop and other benefits
- Online and offline networking events
- Located in Vienna
- Minimum monthly gross salary: €4,200 – willingness to overpay depending on experience
We are very much looking forward to your online application (in English).
Contact: Narine Balmanian, Recruitment Partner
Additional information during Covid-19:
As the health of our employees and candidates is our top priority, we are currently conducting our interviews virtually through Microsoft Teams. Moreover, we are constantly adapting to regulations of the Austrian Government regarding safety and health as well as remote work.
JOB ID: 21016176
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related q