Q·ADVISERS is an investment and corporate finance boutique based in Vienna. Q·ADVISERS and its subsidiaries operate in the areas of venture capital and private equity (QC·VENTURES), asset management (QC·PARTNERS, Frankfurt), real estate and its listed Family Office Investment Holding Q·CAPITAL.
Investment Controller & Accountant
Who do we look for?
We are looking for Investment Controller & Accounant, to undertake financials aspects, including investment and corporate controlling, supervising the accounting and the preparation of annual statements, financial reporting, budget, and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Junior Investment Controller responsibilities will also include analysis of potential investment deals and running due diligence processes, including financial modelling. We look for an expert to analyse and close investment opportunities across different asset classes, industries, and geographies.
You will be part of a small team of ambitious corporate finance professionals. We are looking for a quite exceptional allrounder, with advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively.
The position is not remote and you will work in our office in Vienna.
- Evaluation and Financial Due Diligence of investment opportunities
- Monitoring and analysing the financial performance of portfolio companies, leading financial analyses to assist management in the evaluation of the profitability of income streams as well as the potential for cost efficiencies
- Compilation and presentation of investor reports on a periodically basis
- Advising on capital increase processes
- Creating financial model analyses improving decision-making
- Generating models for valuation metrics
- Building company forecast models
- Execution and advice on capital market transactions
- Structuring and managing the financial and investment controlling of Q∙ADVISERS’ companies, including Net Asset Value calculations of the investment portfolio.
- Support in the preparation of transaction documents and coordination of contracts.
- Operative management and support in the day-to-day finances and liquidity of Q∙ADVISERS’ companies.
- Managing the bookkeeping and annual closing works of Q∙ADVISERS’ companies and the investment vehicles, including the management of certain on-going tax topics.
- Creating and managing the annual budgets and forecasts.
- Managing the on-going invoicing and collection processes.
- Acting as a point-of-contact to external tax advisors, auditors, accountants.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent – finance, accounting or economics.
- Experience in Finance / Controlling; consulting or audit firm.
- Strong Corporate Finance skills and understanding of structured finance transactions, financial modelling and valuation using different methodologies
- Good understanding of accounting, controlling principles, investment, and taxation
- Experienced in drafting reports, proposals, and recommendations
- Strong analytical skills acquired covering a broad spectrum of financial structures and financial business plans
- Good communication skills in drafting reports, proposals, and recommendations as well as to clearly convey instructions and sensitive information
- Trustworthy and eager to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel / PowerPoint (HubSpot CRM is a plus)
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English (German is a big plus)
Please send your application only documents to Anna Kaczor: firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept applications only IN ENGLISH.