You are bound to like your job at PEPCO because we guarantee:
- Stable employment, an employment contract and an attractive remuneration,
- A dynamic growth, an impressive training system and opportunities for inside promotions,
- A friendly organizational culture and an inspiring work ambience.
The aim of this position is the support of Expansion Manager and Expansion Department, thus, your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out organisational and office tasks,
- Coordinating flow of documents,
- Organising business trips (e.g. obtaining visas, negotiating terms and conditions of cooperation) and internal and external meetings,
- Preparing documents and presentations,
- Carrying out organisational and administrative tasks for the department to support its work,
- Contacting lawyers’, Notary’s Public offices and developers.
If you have at least:
- 1-3 years of experience in similar area,
- Advanced knowledge of English,
- Ability to solve problems,
- High level of organisational skills,
- Very good communication skills and client orientation,
- Knowledge of business savoir vivre.
Für die Position als Property Assistant (m/w/d) bieten wir Ihnen ein überkollektivvertragliches monatliches Bruttogehalt ab 2.500 EUR für 38,5 Stunden/Woche (Kollektivvertrag für Handelsangestellte 1.837 EUR); eine Überzahlung ist je nach konkreter Qualifikation und Erfahrung möglich.