AMEX is a global supplier of medical equipment for the leading NGOs and development agencies, such as the United Nations. As a reliable partner for healthcare projects, we deliver medical products to 150 countries all around the world. We are proud, that our work improves the well-being of millions of people. To support our growing operation, we are looking for a Project Specialist to join our Vienna office.
Project Specialist – Procurement / Logistics
Your job responsibilities: Your job responsibilities: In your position you will work on projects for our customers, having diverse responsibilities, such as
- Coordinate manufactures and logistic suppliers from all around the world, ensuring the right products are at the right place at the right time
- In a team, be the Focal Point for our customers and communicate with them on ongoing projects as well as on strategic topics
- Coordinate shipments and after sales services at the end user’s site
- Be responsible for price negotiations with suppliers
What we offer: At AMEX, you will have the possibility to do
- A truly meaningful job in a challenging and dynamic environment;
- Very strong focus on ownership and responsibility
- Working in a young and multicultural team with flat hierarchies
What we expect from you: We need people who see the big picture and take the initiative
- Fresh graduates or max. 3 years working experience
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership as well as excellence in execution
- Team spirit and strong communication skills – including negotiation
- Fluent in English mandatory, fluent in Russian or Mandarin are a plus
Please send your application (CV and motivation letter) to Ms. Marie Kleiber ([email protected]).
- As we are a truly ambitious team, we will only consider applications with a dedicated letter of motivation – tell us why you want to join AMEX and why you are the perfect candidate for our team!
- Please include earliest possible starting date as well as salary expectations.
Annual Gross salary based on “Kollektivvertrag für Angestellt in Handelsbetrieben”, overpay according to education and relevant experience. The position is a full time job.