Project Office Assistant (f/m/div)*
At a glance
You have an affinity for digitalization and technology? You possess strong organizational and communicational skills and bring in pre-experience when it comes to project management tasks? Here is your chance to prove your capabilities. As Project Office Assistant within our Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) division, you will have your finger on the technological pulse of time: you will support our R&D project managers in terms of project documentation, tracking and governance facilitation.
Nov 02, 2020
In your new role you will:
- Support project managers in their project documentation
- Prepare project reviews and support in the preparation of project release meetings
- Maintain the R&D governance structure which includes hosting of regular meetings, documenting meeting minutes and tracking action items
- Take care for all R&D relevant documents
You like to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, always think ahead and have strong organizational and communication skills. You love change (which is guaranteed in the semiconductor industry). You are pragmatic and analytic (we need both at Infineon). Standing still is not your thing and you find inspiration in working on the big picture with your colleagues. Plus, you deliver on the following hard-facts:
- You completed an education in either a science subject, engineering, business administration or similar
- You already gained 2-3 years of professional experience, ideally in project management or support in a technical environment
- You bring a high affinity for digitalization and technology
- You are a talented user of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- And of course you speak fluent English, while German is a big plus
- You are a networker who is characterized by analytical skills and strategic thinking
- You like to work in teams that are very diverse and where everyone speaks English
- You enjoy presenting your concepts in front of your team and management
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F-G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3500 colleagues from over 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Talent Attraction Manager