What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It’s a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world’s leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Project Manager / Technologist for Pulp or Energy supply (m/f/d)
Central Technology & Engineering / Gratkorn (Austria)
- Overall responsibility for the development and execution of projects under consideration of business cases based on technical and technological concepts in pulp and energy
- Technical negotiations with suppliers and contract partners
- Performs the planning of the activities according to the scope of supply and services
- Responsible for creating and tracking the schedule
- Responsible for budget allocation, ongoing cost controlling, contract and claim management, risk analysis and reporting
- Leading an international project team
- The ability to work independently
- Completed technical education (technical university) with a focus on pulp & energy supply and/or pulp & energy plant engineering, respectively qualification on advanced technical school for applied science with relevant experience
- Several years of relevant professional experience as a project manager, ideally in a global corporate environment
- Knowledge of technical regulations, experience with technological processes in the pulp & energy industry in general
- Fluent English spoken and written, other foreign languages are an advantage
- Communication strength and intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel and flexibility
- Independent well-structured working method, self- responsibility, and cooperativeness for teamwork
- Self-initiative and entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong negotiating and leadership skills
as soon as possible
We can offer you a very high degree of decision-making tasks in an absolutely varied field of activities with an annual gross remuneration of EUR 60.000,- for this position.
Depending on your qualification and work experience we definately offer a market-compliant payment.
Closing date for application
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Please submit your application incl. motivation letter as soon as possible via application tracking system in our Sappi career portal www.sappi.com/careers-sappi-europe.
Telephone: +43 3124 201 2321
How to Apply? Please click on the “Apply” button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR contact.