Project Manager – Program Strategy
Keen to own our global internal content release planning solution based on Airtable, and lead trainings, documentation, strategy, and internal communication for it? Join us as Project Manager – Program Strategy!
In this role, you’ll play a leading role in deciding and carrying out the strategy and vision for how this tool evolves at Red Bull, ensuring the tool grows and improves to best fit the company’s needs.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
As Project Manager, you’ll act as an integrated part of the Program Strategy team and will be responsible for supporting business decisions and training support with the tool that drives the entire content & PEMO (Paid, Earned, Managed, and Owned) release lifecycle at Red Bull Media House. You’ll make recommendations to improve and seamline global workflows related to the content planning tool. In addition, you’ll assist with providing monthly data quality reports to key stakeholders and assist with data quality clean-up.
TRAININGS & UPDATES
You’ll organize and provide virtual and in-person trainings and support for the Red Bull teams globally to foster continued tool usage, and enable organization-wide data transparency, accuracy, and prioritization. You’ll be responsible for driving internal global communication updates, maintaining our internal site with new training videos, FAQs, and announcing new features and tool updates.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 4+ years of experience in a comparable role, ideally within the Media or Publishing industries
- Ability to influence others with excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation, recording tutorial videos, writing and delivery
- Expert level of computer literacy (Previous Airtable knowledge a major plus)
- Experience with content planning strategy for a global brand; creation of internal trainings videos
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- Experience with content management systems (CMS)
- Proactive problem solver
- Well organized with the ability to work under pressure
- Completed University degree (business administration, computer science, project management, media, or similar)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Travel up to 10%