Position Announcement · December 2020
Project Manager for EU, FFG and Commercial R&D Projects
Full- or Part-Time Position in Vienna, Austria
Pursued together with leading media, technology and industry partners across Europe, our R&D projects are supported by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Programme, the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) & the Google News Initiative (www.weblyzard.com/research). The projects help to build award-winning showcases together with international organizations such as the United Nations Environment Programme and NOAA Climate.gov (www.weblyzard.com/showcases).
We seek an outstanding candidate to join our team at our new city office in the heart of Vienna’s 9th district. As part of a dynamic and interdisciplinary team, you will play a key role in preparing and managing project budgets, controlling expenditures, ensuring the efficient use of resources, regular financial reporting to funding agencies, human resource management, event organization, public relations, dissemination and exploitation activities, as well as ensuring efficient office workflows.
- Funding, reporting and audit preparation guidelines (e.g. EU, FFG, etc.)
- Budget and resource planning, controlling, accounting principles
- Experience with FFG eCall and the EU Participant Portal
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Human resources incl. time management and planning
- MS Office and Google Workspace, especially spreadsheet applications
- Excellent command of English, proficiency in German desirable
- Authoring of press releases and Web pages; management of social media channels
- Positive team spirit paired with an independent, pragmatic and reliable working style
We offer varied and responsible tasks in a dynamic and international team where your own ideas and initiatives are welcome. Working hours are flexible, with the possibility of home office days. Salaries are based on qualifications and experience, e.g., EUR 43,000 gross per year (full-time, 38.5h) for candidates with a recently completed Master’s degree and one year of work experience. Modul Technology and webLyzard are equal opportunity employers and strongly encourage qualified women to apply (the successful candidate will have a joint affiliation with both organisations). Please send your application including cover letter, CV and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org (in English or German, preferably as a single PDF file not exceeding 8 MB).