PROJECT COORDINATOR (M/F/D)
– Full-time in Vienna at the earliest possible date –
Start your career with Philip Morris International, the world’s leading tobacco company! Since the foundation of Philip Morris Austria GmbH in 2012, the Austrian market has been developed even more intensively, with the clear aim of further expanding its market leadership. Become part of this success story and join our Project Management Office Team at the HQ in Vienna.
As Project Coordinator, you are an integral part of the Project Management Office Team and a true change agent of becoming a Project Based Organisation and implementing our new ways of working.
WE OFFER YOU:
- A unique opportunity to join Philip Morris – and be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company – to „Design a Smoke-Free Future“
- The opportunity to develop in a world-leading, international company.
- An inspiring working environment, flat hierarchies and an open-minded, team-oriented company culture.
- An all-in employment relationship with flexible working hours, diverse benefits, team events, various insurances, and much more.
- A basic salary of min. € 50,000/year gross, with willingness to negotiate overpayments in line with the market, depending on experience and qualifications.
- Governance & Process Support: Develop project scopes and plans with the Programme Managers and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Provide support in Programme architecture
- Live and breathe project governance and processes to enable quick and efficient project decision-making
- Embed project management frameworks, tools, methods, systems and approaches
- Measure and track KPIs and Insights throughout the project life cycle
- Support regular preparation of various PMO meetings
- Attend Consumer Experience meetings, Commercial meetings for alignment between PMO & Commercial teams
- Update the Project Management software, as well as the PMI Project Management Dashboard and the PMO Dashboard
- Coaching & Training Support: Lead and design Project Management, Project Management Software and Agile Trainings
- Resource Allocation: Support Resource Allocation requesting and tracking, planning and actuals of resources for new projects in consultation with Stream Leads and Programme Managers
- Support Project status checks in coordination with Finance and Resource Allocation and keep track of given resources
- Finance: Assist planning and tracking actuals on project costs and support the analysis of investments versus benefits on projects (ROI)
- You have a degree in Project Management, Marketing, Business, Product Development, IT or similar
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in a similar role (i.e. IT, Tech Sales or Consulting)
- You are agile trained and experienced and a true advocate & digital native
- You have slick presentation skills and talent in conveying change and new ideas
- You are creative, incredibly organised, a hyper detail-oriented person, scrappy, proactive, innovative, think outside the box, analytical, open minded, emotionally intelligent and have dynamic communication skills
- You have experience in leading and delivering cross-functional projects and Programmes and versed in project management best practices
- You are a tech master and have worked with Miro, Product Plan, Jira, SCRUM, SAP, MS Teams, Power BI or similar
- You have a high command of the English language (and enjoy using it!), German is a plus
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris Austria GmbH, founded in Austria in 2012, is a company of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI), the world’s leading international tobacco company. The company’s portfolio includes six of the world’s top 15 brands of the world’s leading cigarette brands. PMI sells its products in approximately 180 countries around the world. Philip Morris Austria GmbH is the market leader in the Austrian cigarette market. Philip Morris is also involved in the development and distribution of heat-not-burn tobacco products. Further information is available at www.pmi.com/markets/austria/de.