Project Analyst in Project Management Office (m/f/d)
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
The Project Management Office supports the programs/projects and engineering management and is responsible for the maintenance of projects in the project monitoring, reporting and documentation systems. As part of the Program Management Office you will play a key role in the execution and analysis of the quarterly CAPEX process, the organization and conduction of Project Management Tool trainings as well as the maintenance of the Business Line’s Sharepoint.
- Coordination and proactive execution of the CAPEX process for the Business Line
- Creation, Maintenance of Purchase Requests and invoice Management in SAP
- Support for R&D Purchasing Request approvals
- Support of Procurement related analysis and reporting
- Development and Maintenance of the Sharepoint sites
- First-line support of all project monitoring, reporting and documentation Tools
- implementation and conduction of Project Management Tool trainings for various stakeholders
- Creating new projects and maintenance of project data in the Project Management tool
- Degree in economics, business administration, informatics, information management, or equivalent
- Strong financial background & analytical skills
- Experience with SAP
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Experience with the development of PowerBI reports beneficial
- Advanced experience with SharePoint Administration & Maintenance
- Practical experience as trainer and with Training Applications
- Full proficiency in English
- Team oriented
- Accurate & structured way of working
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Are flexible
Working hours: 40 hours per week, limited contract for 3 years
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 35.000 gross.
Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees like home office, flexible working time or meal vouchers.
We look forward to your application!
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award 2020,
which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria.