PROGRAMMATIC ADVERTISEMENT & CAMPAIGN MANAGER (M/F/D)
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT, FULL-TIME
The role’s responsibility lays in developing and managing best-performing programmatic advertising strategies for our advertising clients in the sports environment and optimizing programmatic advertising campaigns to maximum performance. At the same time, the role will provide data-driven insights to our customers, helping them to understand the path of conversion and conversion attribution.
- Own the day-to-day management of programmatic performance campaigns and optimization on your accounts’ KPIs
- Timely delivery of all creative materials and their compliance with publisher specs and brand policies
- Understanding KPIs and how to maximize results and achieve success through tactical executions through our proprietary DSP
- Maintain a deep understanding of campaign performance indicators, sharing recommendations and insights
- Develop a personal relationship with account representatives, through regular discussion & reporting
- Supporting the sales unit with product knowledge, providing sales input and contribute to building up a knowledge base on programmatic trading
- 18 months or more relevant work experience in programmatic trading on the demand side – no matter on which tech stack
- Marketer/agency/consultative background, knowledge in programmatic campaign strategy and conversion optimization
- Experience managing self-serve programmatic performance campaigns and delivering against strong performance goals
- Deeper understanding of ad-tracking technology, Adserver & Conversion-Tracking
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken), any other European language (in particular German or Spanish) will be considered as a plus
- Experience in the US-market is a plus
- Structured approach with excellent attention to detail
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude
- Prior experience of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Be part of a startup-like culture within a global corporation
- Help build a completely new value proposition for Sportradar’s customers around programmatic advertising
- Become part of one of the fastest growing businesses in the digital sports environment and help us scale our operations
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative and dynamic team with people from more than 20 nationalities in our office
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Team activities, darts and table tennis
- Tickets for sport events
For this position we offer an attractive salary in line with the market. For legal reasons we are obligated to state the minimum salary of EUR 36,596 gross/year according to the CBA. However, you can expect a salary from EUR 45,000 gross/year if you meet our requirements (based on a full-time employment). Depending on your qualifications and experience, an overpayment can be offered.
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status or personal preferences.
Your differences help shape our future