Program Management Analyst (m/f/d)
NXP Semiconductors N.V. enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 30,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $9.41 billion in 2018.
In the position of the Program Management Analyst you are responsible to plan and track the demand of development equipment together with program managers and ensure on-time delivery to international engineering sites.
- Manage demand of e.g. IC samples, development boards, etc. for multiple programs.
- Build delivery plan based on manufacturing lead times, available capacity, and program priorities.
- Monitor deliveries to international engineering sites.
- Establish interface between manufacturing teams and program managers.
- Host review meetings to update on delivery status and resolve potential conflicts and delays.
- Support program managers to plan purchase requests and purchase orders.
- Streamline the overall process for all product lines within the business line.
- Student of economics, logistics or process management
- Proactively approach people
- Independent way of working
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Full proficiency in English
- Accurate & structured way of working
- Experience with process management or logistics
- Strong social competence and ability to work across multi-cultural teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm to work in an international company
- Experience with SAP beneficial
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 35.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible. Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
Please note that this position is a proactive search, as we are permanently looking for talented people in this area to support our growth. If you are interested in this domain at NXP, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you.