Group: Magna Corporate
Division: Magna International Europe GmbH
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
Technical Assistant to the Vice President Finance Europe & Global IT Finance (m/w/d)
This exciting role will provide you with the opportunity to work closely with the Vice President Finance, assisting with all operational and project-related tasks. The successful candidate will have excellent language skills in both English and German, as well as possess a Business or Business/Technical related University Degree. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse role within a corporate environment in the automotive industry.
Your major responsibilities will include:
• Support the VP Finance in all operational and project-related tasks. Interacting with the Global IT Organization and Corporate Europe Functional Departments
• Preparation of management presentations primarily in English
• Assistance in strategic, transformational and operational projects
• Business case calculation and data preparation as basis for decision making processes
• Monthly reporting of Magna Europe financial results to top management
• Valuation of European Magna subsidiaries using Discounted Cash Flow method
• Support HR and Vendor Management projects/reports using insights from data to interpret, analyze and guide decision making
Knowledge, Education and Work Experience
• University Degree in Business
• Strong skills in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel); Think-cell is a plus
• Financial/commercial work experience
• Additional trainings in project management & experience in management consulting are considered a plus
Skills and Competencies
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
• Integrity, reliability and discretion are a must
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Solid German and English communication skills (written and verbal)
• High self-motivation and commitment to continuous improvement
Travel depends on project needs – up to 10%
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience. The minimum yearly gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role starts at EUR 56.000,-, with appropriate qualifications. Depending on experience and education – higher remuneration is possible.