Product Owner for Digital Solutions (m/f/d)
Tirol | Festanstellung durch unseren Kunden
- Create a product strategy that transforms customer requirements into state-of-the-art digital products, ranging from big data to IoT solutions
- Take over product ownership, elaborate the business case and develop a roadmap
- Cooperate with counterparts worldwide and collaborate with your team in an agile setting
- Plan solutions, define the product backlog and manage the product life cycle
- Work closely with various stakeholders, evaluate market trends and drive business growth forward
- Academic background in Information Technology, business administration or related fields
- Professional experience with proven track record as product owner or product manager in a digital environment
- Agile evangelist
- Business fluent in English, German skills are nice to have
- Entrepreneurial and digital mindset
- Proactive working approach and high communication skills
- Flexible working time with remote working/home office opportunity
- Innovative environment and motivated colleagues
- Various corporate/team activities
- Health program and other benefits
- Relocation assistance
- The minimum salary for this position is € 50.000 gross/annually. Overpayment depends on your qualifications and experience.
IT specialists hold all the cards: for its customers in industry and the public sector, Hays is looking for motivated employees who like looking at the bigger picture and growing with new challenges.
We make sure that you benefit from our many years of experience in IT recruitment and will find you the right role to suit your skills and interests – all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.