Flexible working time
Global Blue pioneered the concept of Tax Free Shopping 40 years ago. Through continuous innovation, it has become the leading strategic technology and payments partner, empowering merchants to capture the growth of international shoppers. Global Blue’s Tax Free Shopping solutions allow thousands of retailers, including most of the world’s leading luxury, fast fashion and department store brands, to quickly and securely offer Globe Shoppers savings of up to 20% when shopping in more than 300,000 stores around the world. Global Blue’s IT headquarters is located in Vienna.
Product Owner –
Customs Integration Platform (m/f)
Product Owner – Customs Integration Platform (m/f)
- Do you want to develop great product features with a SCRUM team?
- Do you want to have an impact on the experience of millions of travellers globally?
- Do you enjoy communicating directly with stakeholders all over the world and influence on the decisions they make?
- Do you love working in an international environment?
If YES, then join the Product Management team of the market leader of Tax Free Shopping, and have excellent career opportunities in a fast growing sector!
Reporting to a Group Product manager, you will:
- manage Global Blue’s Customs Integration Platform that provides integral interfaces to various external entities and authorities all over the world.
- own new product features from the idea to the implementation; enhance and improve existing products and develop new ideas based on your experience and your interactions with the market.
- define product requirements, set priorities and timetables and assure the successful execution of the product implementation.
- work as part of the dedicated product development SCRUM team representing the business view and setting the priorities of the features to be implemented.
You have to possess a blend of business and technical knowledge with good understanding of the big-picture vision, and the ability to both influence and support the execution of the strategy in collaboration with the Product Manager, Project Management, Engineering, Business Units and Commercial teams.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Defines the product requirements based on inputs from Commercial/Business Unit and Technology strategy
- Owns, prioritizes and maintains the Product Backlog
- Manages requirements dependencies with other teams, negotiating and reprioritizing as appropriate
- Translate business features into detailed user stories and define technical requirements
- Supports the SCRUM team during sprints with business perspective and decision making
- Gathers the voice of the customer and, drive all product improvement decisions based on market and customer needs together the commercial and technical counterpart.
- Defines the Product Roadmap including go to market approach in agreement with the Product Manager
- Promote the product internally and to external customers and partners
- Manage KPIs for your product and optimize TCO (development and operation)
Experience and Education
- University degree in the fields Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent relevant work experience
- Min. 2-3 years’ work experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Analyst, or similar position
- Knowledge of requirements engineering standards (user stories, use cases, UML,…)
- Wide knowledge of multiple infrastructure/application technologies including (but not limited to): SOA, Web services, Micro services, Application development
- Ability to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design from which Products are enhanced and developed
- Atlassian Products and Splunk knowledge would be preferable but not mandatory
- Experience in working with geographically disperse teams in a global, multicultural environment is highly desirable
- Excellent English language skills (oral & written)
- Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) development processes
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills Strategic thinking
- Strong problem solving ability with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills, detail oriented and ability to meet deadlines
- Customer focus
- Innovative mind-set
- Quick learner Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment and mobilize cross-functional high performance teams
Good location close to public transport
Wellbeing, company doctor, meal vouchers
Team building, party and events
Global Blue guarantees a competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications. As required by Austrian federal law we hereby state, that the guaranteed legal annual Min. compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement amounts to € 36,008.00 however, the total compensation is a subject of individual agreement.