with passion for KTM motorcycles
* KTM Sportmotorcycle GmbH
* full time
* as soon as possible
*As a global player rooted in Austria, we thrive on diversity. No matter what gender you may be, where you come from or the color of your skin – here, you are YOU, and that’s what matters to us.
The opportunities are endless when you are fearless
Driven by the passion of over 4000 employees, KTM is the largest European motorcycle manufacturer with a revenue of over EUR1.5 billion. To this end, we consistently pursue a long-term strategy based on the four pillars of brand, globalization, innovation and employees. That’s why we are looking for new, proactive colleagues to work with us and share this journey. With or without career experience. With or without a university education. With one or two X chromosomes. Because, no matter who you are, in the end, all that matters to us, is what you can do!
As a Product Marketing Specialist you are responsible for all product-specific content and product information for our entire KTM product portfolio. In this role you are an important interface between Product Management, Sales and Global Marketing. If you are passionate about motorcycles and you are highly motivated, very goal oriented and reliable – you might be the one for our team!
THE TASKS AWAITING YOU
* Providing reliable and timely product information for go-to-market activities, proactively contributing ideas and providing market and industry trends
* Responsible for product-specific content in all marketing communication activities and materials (creating product-specific marketing text, checking content and approvals of product facts and figures, developing product positionings etc.)
* Contact person & outfacing role to provide product information (technical media inquiries, presentations & trainings, key media events, sales team etc.)
HOW YOU CAN INSPIRE US
* Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or other relevant field
* 3 years of experience in a similar position or field of work, preferably in motorcycle industry with international dimension
* passion for motorcycles and strong knowledge of technical aspects of motorcycles and unterstanding of motorcycle industry
* good project management and organizational skills
* excellent MS-Office Knowledge (CMS and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator desired)
* self-initiative, communivative and proactive personality and a reliable team player
* excellent verbal and written communication in English (German and other languages desirable)
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
* the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe’s most successful motorcycle manufacturer
* flexitime model with the possibility of using up to 3 Fridays per month as time-off in lieu
* attractive social benefits, flexible working hours, and interesting training and development opportunities, as well as a unique corporate culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
* we offer an attractive and performance-related salary based on qualifications and professional experience. This can be considerably higher than the collective agreement (collective agreement (KV) minimum on the basis of full-time employment is a gross annual income of EUR 37.847,46).
* Flexible working hours
* Health and fitness
* KTM MasterCard Gold
* Employee events
* Employee gifts
* Special rates
* Welcome on board
FAQ KTM_Academy Career Benefits
If you have any questions, please contact Diana Rösslhuber on +43 (0)7742 6000 8778
Not the right job?
Klick here for similar jobs: Marketing & Sales, Product Management
Two-stage with personal interviews (department and HR), as well as a brief introduction to the team during the second interview
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and motivated team? If so, we look forward to your informative online application (curriculum vitae, cover letter as well as relevant references)! Apply now