Product Marketing Manager Power MOSFETs (f/m/div)*
At a glance
We believe that Power MOSFETs are, and will remain, at the heart of three global megatrends in modern society: Energy efficiency, mobility and automation. At Infineon, we define, shape and lead power management systems. As Product Marketing Manager you will take over business responsibility for a product group of Power MOSFETs in the range of ≤40V for which you will define the product roadmap and global strategy. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with international colleagues from different departments and you are an entrepreneurial thinker, creative problem solver and like to drive things forward – this is your chance, become part of a great success story!
Feb 01, 2021
In your new job you will:
- Drive, define and ensure execution of the future product roadmap
- Act as project owner for R&D projects and orchestrate marketing efforts and deliverables (business case development, requirements gathering) during the development milestone process
- Intensively collaborate with Product Management, Technical Marketing, R&D and Quality Management among others
- Develop and manage a business strategy for the product portfolio to ensure the best positioning in the marketplace, drive revenue growth and increase profitability
- Analyze markets/competitors to gain an extensive understanding of the business environment
- Engage and build strategic relationships with key and channel customers
- Define the value proposition for the product and develop the initial market introduction plan (4Ps)
- Team up with worldwide sales, marketing and distribution colleagues in order to maintain our leading market position
- Support technical marketing and marketing communications with content for new product introductions and the creation of communication material
- Represent the Product Line to internal and external partners worldwide
As a Product Marketing Manager, you need technical and business know-how as well as marketing knowledge. Your talent as a networker and entrepreneurial thinker makes it easy for you to work with many different types of people and to explain even complex relationships simply and clearly. You don´t follow processes blindly, but you are a proactive, self-driven character, aiming to get things done fast and in high quality. You question things and put every effort into developing the best solution. You know how to keep a cool head in stressful situations and enjoy working in a complex and demanding field of work. As strong team player, you enjoy working in interdisciplinary and international teams with multicultural backgrounds.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university master degree in electrical engineering, microelectronics, or in economics with a strong familiarity of the semiconductor market environment
- 5+ years of experience in product or application marketing, business development or application engineering related tasks with a strong emphasis on roadmap execution, winning projects and driving revenue
- A thorough understanding of the products and targeted market/applications such as motor drives, SMPS, Telecom, etc. to ensure a right value based product positioning
- Experience in R&D project management and process orientation
- Experience in (R&D) project management and process orientation
- International networking skills and the willingness to travel
- Fluent English skills, German skills as a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication. Click here for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #PSSDreamJobs.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3600 colleagues from 70 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Mag. Elisabeth Koestenbauer
Talent Attraction Manager