At a glance
You think like an entrepreneur, enjoy working independently and like to drive things forward? You combine technical and business know-how with marketing knowledge? Your talent as a networker makes it easy for you to work with many different types of people? At Infineon we have the size, the competence and the faith in innovation to shape the power semiconductor industry. Become part of our success story! As Product Marketing Manager, you will take over business responsibility for a group of discrete MOSFETs with focus on Small Signal products.
Oct 01, 2020
In your new job you will:
* Drive, define and ensure execution of the future product roadmap
* Manage and develop a business strategy for the product portfolio to ensure the best positioning in the marketplace, driving revenue growth and increase profitability
* Act as project owner for R&D projects and orchestrate marketing efforts and deliverables (business case development, requirements gathering) during the development milestone process
* Intensively collaborate and build trusted relationships with Application Engineering, R&D, Quality, Operations, Sales and Distribution Partners among others
* Analyze the market to gain an extensive understanding of the business environment and drive competitor analyses
* Engage and build strategic relationships with key and channel customers
* Deliver product launches and training with respect to the Power Discrete family to a wide internal and external audiences
* Represent the Product Line to internal and external partners worldwide
As a Product Marketing Manager, you need technical and business know-how as well as marketing knowledge. Your talent as a networker and entrepreneurial thinker makes it easy for you to work with many different types of people and to explain even complex relationships simply and clearly. As business savvy character, you recognize profitable and strategic business opportunities and possess strong decision-making and managerial skills, even in uncertain situations. You are a proactive, self-driven character with process-orientation and experience in R&D project management. In addition, you have strong decision-making and leadership qualities plus knowledge of the (power) semiconductor market.
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
* A university master degree preferred in electrical engineering or microelectronics, or in economics with a strong familiarity of the semiconductor market environment
* 5+ years of experience in product marketing, business development or application engineering related tasks with a strong emphasis on roadmap execution, winning projects and driving revenue growth
* A thorough understanding of the products and targeted market/applications such as motor drives, SMPS, Telecom, etc. to ensure a right value based product positioning
* Experience in R&D project management and process orientation
* The capability to steer a team of interdisciplinary people with focus on the business strategy
* International networking skills and the willingness to travel
* Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3500 colleagues from over 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Mag. Elisabeth Koestenbauer
Talent Attraction Manager