Product Marketing Manager | Medium-Voltage GaN Devices (f/m/div)*
At a glance
You think like an entrepreneur, enjoy working independently and like to drive things forward? You combine technical and business know-how with marketing knowledge? Your talent as a networker makes it easy for you to work with many different types of people? If you additionally know how to keep a cool head in stressful situations, this is your exactly the right job for you. Come on board and join us as Product Marketing Manager for Medium-Voltage Wide Bandgap Devices (GaN). You will take over business responsibility for a product group of MV GaN HEMTs and integrated ICs for which you will be part of the cross functional team to define and implement the global strategy to deliver and launch Infineon’s products to the market. Join our Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) Division and apply now for your #PSSDreamJob!
Oct 01, 2020
In your new job you will:
- Drive, define and ensure execution of the future product roadmap
- Act as project owner for R&D projects and orchestrate marketing efforts and deliverables (business case development, requirements gathering) during the development milestone process
- Intensively collaborate and build trusted relationships with Application Engineering, R&D, Quality, Operations, Sales and Distribution Partners among others
- Manage and develop a business strategy for the product portfolio to ensure the best positioning in the marketplace, drive revenue growth and increase profitability
- Influence profit/loss of the product portfolio
- Analyze the market to gain an extensive understanding of the business environment and drive competitor analyses within application spaces such as power conversion, motor control / inverters and digital audio
- Engage and build strategic relationships with external foundries
- Engaged and build relationships with key and channel customers
- Intensively collaborate with worldwide sales and R&D departments in order to maintain our leading market position
- Deliver product launches and training to a wide internal and external audiences
- Represent the Product Line to internal and external partners worldwide in collaboration with sales, regions, application marketing etc. win first business opportunities in these markets
As a Product Marketing Manager, you need technical and business know-how as well as marketing knowledge. Your talent as a networker and entrepreneurial thinker makes it easy for you to work with many different types of people and to explain even complex relationships simply and clearly. As business savvy character, you recognize profitable and strategic business opportunities and possess strong decision-making and managerial skills, even in uncertain situations.
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
- A university master degree preferred in electrical engineering or microelectronics, or in economics with a strong familiarity of the semiconductor market environment
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, business development or application engineering related tasks with a strong emphasis on roadmap execution, winning projects and driving revenue growth
- Prior knowledge on wide bandgap semiconductors (GaN), products and their applications as a strong plus
- Excellent presentation & communication skills to communicate effectively across functional boundaries, ideally experience in operating in a matrixed organization
- Strong teamplayer mindset, International networking skills and the willingness to travel
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3500 colleagues from over 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Talent Attraction Manager