The Product Marketer works as part of the cross-functional SpecFlow (https://specflow.org/) product team. An independently operated and branded unit inside of Tricentis. This leads to high self-responsibility and the opportunity to apply all your marketing experience. The main task of the Product Marketer is to articulate features, functionality, and benefits of our SpecFlow products clearly and convincingly via mostly online channels (web and video) and downloadable collaterals.
* Work closely with the Product team to identify market opportunities and develop go-to-market plans
* Promote and articulate the value of features
* Support product and feature launches with marketing campaigns
* Develop our product value story and messaging for our target audience
* Develop product attributes into value propositions, marketing messages, content, and collaterals
* Develop marketing content and core brand assets (e.g. web content, videos, customer testimonials)
* Conduct comparative analyses of alternative offerings to better position our products and campaigns
* Work closely with our Product and Community Management
* Run value proposition briefing campaigns to our external user community and internal audiences
* Coordinate signing of external agencies for content polishing as needed
* Understand our SpecFlow products
* BA/BS degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or related field
* At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
* Strong verbal and authoring skills in English (Native speaker is desirable)
* Experience with Open Source and Community focused marketing
* Experience with digital-, online marketing and content production
* Experience with marketing to audiences from software development, testing, test automation and/or DevOps market
* Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
* Ability to travel between 10-30% (mostly within Europe)
* Eager to try something new and adjust strategies frequently based on learning and feedback
* High energy and excited to join a small team in startup-mode
* Flexible working hours (no core time)
* Attractive salary plus bonus and other benefits
* Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
* Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
* Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, … )
* Wiener Linien annual pass (Jobticket)
* Flat hierarchy
* Numerous company events
* Permanent, full-time employment
And many more …
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company’s success? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only relevant for the role based in Austria: According to Austrian regulations we are required to indicate the annual compensation package for this role, which starts at EUR 39.000 gross p.a. depending on your proficiency and experience.
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases–transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent–increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.