For our Power Distribution headquartered in Vienna we are looking for a
Product Manager – Low Voltage Circuit Protection Devices (m/f/d)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Product Manager Low Voltage Circuit Protection Devices, you will be responsible for managing relevant products throughout the entire product life cycle and for all product relevant issues (costs, footprint, price positioning) throughout EMEA. You will define and execute the targets of profit plan and growth initiatives in accordance with the energy transition. Furthermore, you are responsible for end to end profitability of relevant product basket with special focus on product cost, and for acting as the technical product expert for the product basket of protective DinRail products and related accessories.
Your key responsibilities:
- Drive the development of the product strategy for protective DinRail devices (arc fault detection, circuit protection, electrical vehicle charging)
- Understand and identify customer needs and competitive environment as well as market trends of products and applications
- Define competitive product costs & price positioning
- Define the product roadmap and drive product development for new products, upgrades and transitions
- Manage communication about commercial, product, application and market aspects to key stakeholders
- Define and select appropriate market segments for your products (e.g. Residential & Light Commercial, Low Voltage Assemblies, Renewable Energy Solutions, Industrial Customers) in alignment with the segment marketing teams
- Assure the compliance of relevant products with standards, norms and Intellectual Property policies and approve final documentation
- Technical degree or University / University of applied sciences (FH) degree in electrical engineering or similar technical education
- Experience in product management and technical customer experience (electrical, power distribution field)
- Fluent speaking and writing in English (basic German skills are preferred)
- Proactive personality with excellent communication skills and high customer orientation
Depending on the qualification, we offer a compensation according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement of the electrical and electronics industry in the respective employment group taking into account the years of service in the respective employment group, willingness to overpay depending on the relevant professional experience and qualification.
We are a power management company made up of over 92,000 employees, doing business in more than 175 countries. Our energy-efficient products and services help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably. By giving people tools to use power more efficiently. Helping companies do business more sustainably. And by encouraging each and every employee at Eaton to think differently about our business, our communities—and the positive impact we can have on the world.