Procurement Services Trainee – Red Bull Graduate Programme
Is it your dream to give wings to people and ideas? Then realise your talent and become part of the Red Bull Graduate Programme.
In our Procurement Services team you’ll be responsible for enhancing and continuously developing Red Bull’s planning and procurement processes and systems by managing and supporting cross-functional projects. This includes close collaboration with procurement colleagues and stakeholders from other departments, as well as subsidiaries. This way you optimize and ensure the best integration of planning and procurement processes, IT systems, standards and tools.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
We want our Operations Graduates to become our future specialists and managers with a broad cross-functional understanding and mindset. Therefore, you’ll get the opportunity to work in different roles and on multiple challenges within Operations throughout your assignment.
PROJECT & PROCESS MANAGEMENT
You’ll initiate, manage and contribute to cross-functional, Procurement internal and IT projects and share project management methodology.
In order to ensure thorough documentation of projects, results and new or changed workflows (SOP) you’ll maintain and share project related reporting.
DIGITALIZATION & SYSTEM INTEGRATION
You should be able to optimize data and system integration.
By identifying opportunities to streamline or automate existing processes and collaborate with internal functions you find the best solution for our team.
You’ll also manage on-going data expansion and system integration needs to improve workflow performance and enable data analyses and reporting.
KNOWLEDGE SHARING & TRAINING
This programme will help you to collect and share cross-functional expertise with neighbouring functions.
You’ll be able to establish supporting tools and best practices to facilitate procurement activities. You’ll also help to identify and manage knowledge gaps and, in order to overcome them, develop and offer best practice tools and templates for local procurement.
DATA ANALYTICS & REPORTING
In this role you’ll learn to use reporting and analytical tools and help to maintain and enhance the department’s KPI landscape.
PLAN TO PROCURE
All great things start small, so roll up your sleeves and get to work. You will get the opportunity to experience the day-to-day work as Planner of materials. To learn on the job the planning and procurement processes, the tools and systems. With the intention of defining possible improvements to the day-to-day business.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- First experience in project work and management of organisational and/or IT projects
- Basic knowledge of project and process management methods and tools & first touchpoints with planning and procurement related topics, processes and tools are advantageous
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills, experience in SAP MM, planning tools and other procurement systems is a plus
- Team player with effective problem-solving skills, analytical and conceptual thinking
- Goal oriented, proactive mindset and “can do” attitude to strive for continuous improvement
- Degree (FH / University) in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, IT or Technology
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Travel up to 10%