As an asset manager, enso GmbH manages the operations of 24 hydropower plants for a renewable investment fund. Its subsidiary eHydro500 is advisor for a new hydropower fund aiming to invest up to 500 MEUR in hydropower plants in Europe+.
In support of our project evaluation, operational management as well as M&A transaction team being located in Raaba-Grambach, we currently have an open position with focus on:
Portfolio and Project Modelling
part / full time
- Advancement, versioning, and upgrade of the existing financial evaluation tool (excel)
- Financial modelling and scenario analysis for acquisition targets as supporting function of the M&A team
- Project and Project portfolio evaluation and reporting, KPI reporting including continuous controlling and updating of budget parameters in the financial evaluation tool
- Market research and market analysis for evaluation and scenario parameters
- Technical Education, HTL Informatic, Academic education Engineering/Mathematics, Technical Mathematics/ Informatics/ Finance Mathematics
- Excel – VBA knowledge
- Very good knowledge of the English language, both oral and written
- Financial basics preferred (Financial reporting, Controlling, ability to read and understand financial statements)
- Basic knowledge in the field of renewable energy is an advantage, knowledge in the field of Hydropower Business is an USP
- Sense of responsibility, performance and practical orientation
- A challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment
- A very good working atmosphere in a dynamic and growing company
- Opportunity to develop personal skills
The monthly minimum wage lies at € 2,600 before tax, which can vary according to qualifications, experience and responsibilities.
Please forward your written application with CV to [email protected].