FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. FOUR PAWS is looking for dedicated people to enrich the team.
PERFORMANCE AND PROCESS ANALYST (m/f/d)
Fulltime / 40 hours a week / Vienna Headquarters, Austria
Your contribution will be
- Supporting the Quality Management team with implementing a results-oriented and continuous improvement management framework, focused on the Communications and Fundraising processes
- Following and implementing FOUR PAWS’ management standards, methodologies and guidelines within the organisation and with a strong focus on the Communications and Fundraising processes
- Being the facilitator of multiple process improvement projects, participating in and implementing all steps of the methodology (definition, design, control and continuous improvement)
- Defining metrics and key performance indicators for the Communication and Fundraising processes and projects, aligning the team goals and indicators with FOUR PAWS strategic goals and objectives
- Preparing the contents of the results meetings, organising and consolidating them in a monitoring and management tool/dashboards, additionally to conducting the meetings with the teams
- Analysing data and work with databases to create reports
- Developing the measuring and management tool/dashboard to monitor results and impact with focus on the Communications and Fundraising areas
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant experience in designing, evaluating or assessing processes and/or projects
- Experience with data and performance indicator analysis and development of reports / dashboards
- Expertise in using performance monitoring data for the improvement of processes and ongoing project management, including incorporating impact and results based evaluation and database management
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Knowledge in project management, process management and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and in Power BI (desirable)
- Problem-solving skills with a methodical and logical approach as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent English writing, editing, and communication skills
FOUR PAWS offers
- the opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare as high professional service unit in an international context
- a multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- a gross salary of minimum EUR 40.000,- per year negotiable depending on higher than required qualifications, skills and professional experience relevant for the position
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to ref. number 83.038 preferably through our ISG-Careerportal or via email.