Partner Relations Manager
Are you an excellent collaborator with a deep understanding of digital platforms?
Join our Media Partnership Team as Partner Relations Manager! In this role, you’ll focus on Red Bull strategic initiatives with new and existing global partners.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
In this role, you’ll develop a deep understanding of our strategic playground groups, their motivations, and identify key opportunities in collaboration with partners to reach them. You’ll align with the business development team to drive partner campaigns that increase viewers around product launches/updates, new partnerships, and content releases. Moreover, you’ll collaborate with key country stakeholders to support partner discussions around Red Bull channels including content licensing opportunities and align global partner priorities for local success.
INTERNAL PARTNERSHIP STRATEGY
Another part of the role is to identify, surface, and oversee partnership-driven opportunities. You’ll work closely with content stakeholders and country managers to support their priorities by providing them with global inputs, best practices, key learnings, and tools to amplify their initiatives. In addition, you’ll align with global and regional managers to execute activations, promotions, etc. in order to drive viewership and engagement.
You’ll unlock partner goals and develop new opportunities. Acting as liaison between partners and internal stakeholders you’ll establish and set up workflows. Moreover, you’ll identify and oversee the execution of partner-driven growth opportunities with curated partner pitch decks. In order to drive in-kind promotional placements, you’ll deliver partner content calendars and assets to partners. You’ll meet with partners and host them at key events as needed (e.g. business reviews, event attendance).
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
* 3+ years’ of experience in Marketing, Content production, Programming and/or Partnerships
* Firm understanding of partnership, distribution and digital media platform landscape
* Entreprenuerial spirit that can find opportunities through discussions and market landscape
* Strong familiarity with new and emerging video platforms (Amazon Fire TV, YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, TikTok etc.) and a diverse experience with innovative formats
* Ability to influence others and gain buy-in at the team, peer and executive level
* Use logic, market research and data to drive strategy
* Strong planning, project execution, and analytical competencies
* Exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal and presentations
* Creative thinker and innovator, in touch with Millennials and Gen Z
* University degree
* Fluent in English
* Travel up to: 25%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. The job advertisement is aimed at all people equally, regardless of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin. Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2.159 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.