For nearly 20 years, the IXOLIT Group has provided eCommerce services to national and international customers across various sectors. Our long-standing experience in the field of IT means we have grown alongside the requirements of eCommerce, experiencing many different trends and developments. Our B2B and B2C customers, whom we support globally, directly benefit from our extensive know-how. IXOLIT Group’s unique products and services offer everything you need to be successful in the world of digital business.
Partner Manager for IXOPAY (m/f/d)
IXOPAY is a SaaS-based payments orchestration platform for online merchants, payment service providers, acquirers and ISOs, providing unified access to a multitude of payment methods worldwide as well as routing, risk management, post-processing, integration, and consolidated reporting functionality. As we scale our sales organization, we are looking for fresh talent to support us in responding to increasing market demand.
As Partner Manager at IXOPAY, you will be responsible for establishing new partnerships, maintaining, scaling and documenting existing partnerships. As a key member of the business development team, you will be the liaison between our international partners and the entire team. You are in close coordination with Management, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing.
In the beginning, you will gradually get to know all of IXOPAY’s existing partners, and become the first point of contact for them. Subsequently, it is up to you to maintain and expand these partnerships and forge new strategic relationships.
Your specialized know-how and strategic thinking will enable you to provide internal feedback so that we can further optimize our range of products and services. Within the company, you will become known as the “walking encyclopedia” for payment methods and therefore the first point of contact for all other teams in this regard.
What we are looking for:
- Several years of experience in the online payment industry
- University degree preferred, but not mandatory
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (C1 / C2 or native)
- Additional language skills in other languages (especially German) preferred
- Strong interest in technical topics and the online payment industry
- Willingness to travel and possibly visit partners all over the world
- Excellent presentation and moderation skills
- Motivated, self-organized, “can-do” attitude
Become part of our agile, team-oriented company with the opportunity to work on global web projects, do tasks on your own initiative and get involved at the forefront of modern technologies and open source software.
- Friendly and open working environment in a modern office in the center of Vienna
- Company notebook (MacBook / Thinkpad / Dell) for all employees with freely selectable software
- Numerous team and company events guarantee a friendly atmosphere
- Portfolio of global clients including some of the top 300 web properties
- Excellent career prospects in a fast growing company
Our offer for you:
Depending on your personal experience (including payment industry experience) and qualifications. If you are interested and recognize yourself in the job description, send your CV to [email protected]