Network Partner Specialist (m/f/d)
Two (temporary) positions, full time (38,5h per week) in Vienna, Austria (bis 31.12.2021)
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Contact person for underwriters and network partners (local insurers) in the EMEA region
- Instruction and coordination of local policies as part of the implementation of Global Insurance Programs in EMEA
- Active portfolio management of your responsible countries in EMEA region
- Interface and correspondence with internal departments and external partners
- Serving our global customers
- Maintenance of the database
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- 1-3 years professional experience in the insurance industry
- Very good English skills, any other language beneficial
- Very good MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Strong organizational skills, diligence and dedication, good time management
- High sense of responsibility
- Service and solution-oriented thinking and actions
- Openness and joy in dealing with other cultures
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at axaxl.com
Inclusion & Diversity
We know that a diverse workforce and inclusive culture enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attracting and retaining the most diverse workforce possible, while creating a strong, inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and can contribute and reach their highest potential.
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index – 2017, 2018
- Signatory to the CEO Action for Diversity
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
- Twelve Colleague Resource Groups around the Globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
The minimum gross annual salary amounts to EUR 33.200,00. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
Are you interested? We are looking forward for your application in English Language at email@example.com.