Media Trainee – Red Bull Graduate Programme
Is it your dream to give wings to people and ideas? Then realise your talent and become part of the Red Bull Graduate Programme.
As Media Trainee you’ll support our Central Content Creation Team to get insights in the development, creation and production of content across a variety of formats.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
CENTRAL CONTENT CREATION
You’ll get intensive knowledge and experience in Live Production, Development, Immersive/Digital Enhancement, Audio, Editorial Content and Acquisition and take ownership of smaller productions.
You’ll support cross-functional projects with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful alignments across Red Bull. You’ll plan, manage, monitor and control the execution of all relevant aspects of a project and support the decision-making process.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Experience in or understanding of the content making process (e.g. Social Media, TV, Radio)
- High affinity to all kinds of media & the Red Bull Brand
- In depth knowledge of MS Office with a Focus on PowerPoint and Excel
- Collaborative and a team player but also willing to take initiative
- Organizational skills and problem-solving abilities with a dynamic and pragmatic approach to deal with various tasks and challenges, specially under pressure
- University Degree in the fields of Multi-Media, Communications or a related field
- Proficiency in English, other languages (e.g. German) are an advantage
- Travel up to 10%