Media Data Quality Specialist
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
In this position, you’ll work as strong business partner for the Global Media Network and guide, advise and support the business in terms of data quality, in order to run an ecosystem with high demand on data quality. You’ll perform data quality checks on various master data elements, and within various media performance execution systems and pre-systems. You’ll monitor data quality across various data endpoints (e.g. target audience, project ROI) and set-up and drive projects in order to achieve the media data integration targets.
GOVERNANCE & GUIDANCE
In addition, you’ll oversee setting up data quality guidelines and act as an integral part of the Red Bull organization, as well as an ambassador of integrated data eco-systems across the organization.
In this exciting role, you’ll introduce innovation into data quality processes. Therefore, you’ll build and plan an implementation approach and follow it through to completion by using best practice project management techniques.
INNOVATION & BEST PRACTICE
You’ll oversee and drive project and work streams deliverables (e.g. project planning, communication, milestones execution and monitoring) in alignment with the overall strategy. You’ll act as ambassador for media data quality supply chain and drive change management activities to manage the transition to an insight-driven organization. Furthermore, you’ll communicate to all stakeholders the added value and results that media data integration brings to the organization
You’ll establish effective and trustworthy working relationships with key stakeholders in the different departments. In doing so, you’ll get a good understanding of different business areas and their challenges as well as opportunities accordingly.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in a similar field and 1-2 years’ experience in leading projects
- Prior experience in data quality projects in media, marketing in an agency or in a consulting role
- Experience in quality management and change management
- Advanced skills with tools, e.g. Sprinklr, Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, Google Data Studio, Facebook Business Manager, Microsoft Excel, Looker, SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau is beneficial, intermediate experience in SQL, Expert preferred
- Proven customer service and relationship building as well as influencing skills
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving & analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and plan multiple priorities
- Able to adapt to the evolving department and able to take on new challenges
- Degree in Media Management, Marketing, or Business Administration with a focus in media and/or (content) marketing
- Fluent English (verbally and in writing), German language skills are beneficial
- Travel up to: 25%