To strengthen his team we are looking for a
Marketing & Sales Manager (m/f/d)
You will be driving growth by bringing high value product offerings to international space customers. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are eager to engage with the extended team of our client in developing and executing growth plans. You must have a proven track record in delivering results, strong business acumen and team player skills. You will work with people at all levels of the organization to develop customer relationships, capture plans, maximize growth, and exceed business KPI’s.
- Business development and technical sales activities in the field of electronic systems for satellites and spacecraft
- Develop business growth / sales strategies and capture plans
- Execute sales strategies by driving competitive analysis, pricing optimization and delivering our value proposition to our customers
- Develop customer relationships to ensure effective Voice of Customer and business relationships
- Systematically analyze and assess commercial and governmental markets worldwide, with the focus on Europe
- Manage sales execution to meet or exceed order intake targets
- Provide product and product roadmap presentation to customers
- Manage proposal teams by providing commercial and contractual leadership on offerings until handover to the project teams
Skills & Experience
- Several years of experience in commercial space business with an established network in the European space business. Technical sales experience preferred
- High energy individual who can drive business to exceed KPI’s
- Skills in developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Ability to create the customer intimacy required to understand the customer problems and needs
- Technical background in signal processing, navigation, AOCS components and systems is an advantage
- Keeping the balance between systematic analysis and timely decision making
- Ability to collaborate and drive consensus across team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – German, French or Italian are a plus
- University degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration
- Willingness to travel extensively
You can expect a friendly working environment with accountable and challenging activities.
Monthly salary: Our client offers a competitive salary at or above market rate. The actual salary is dependent on qualification and professional experience.
If you are interested in this challenging job in a motivated team in a high-technology industry, please send your resume and other applicable documents in English under Reference number 82.610 preferred at ISG-Karriereportal oder via eMail.Visit us on isg.com/jobs – here you will find new job offers every day.