Marketing Operations Analyst (m/f)
WHAT WE DO AT PLANRADAR
We’re digitising construction and real estate projects in 50 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider, we’re bringing a software solution to industries that are vital to the way we all live – yet they’re often behind the curve when it comes to technology. We relish that challenge because when we partner with a client, the impact on their business is larger than they ever imagined.
In March 2020, PlanRadar raised €30 million in Series A funding from top global tech investors to help launch the next stage of our company’s growth. We’re an award-winning scale-up with big plans for global expansion. We’re on the hunt for experts in their field who can help us make an impact.
YOUR PLACE IN THE TEAM
PlanRadar is based in Vienna, which has been ranked the best city in the world for quality of life for the last 10 years in a row. As a member of our Revenue Operations team, you’ll be based out of our spacious Vienna office. Our building is right in the heart of town, close to the best of what the city has to offer: great restaurants, music, museums and more.
As a vital part of the team, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There’s space to test your ideas and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments. Outside of work, you’ll find a truly supportive environment, with team events, free coffee, breakfast and Friday beers.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
As our Marketing Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for improving the performance of our marketing investments through data-driven insight and marketing technology. You’ll implement new processes and tracking to ensure the marketing team has full programme visibility and ensure that marketing initiatives are optimised to their full potential!
Your target will be to partner effectively with the marketing team to identify opportunities to increase return on investment and delight customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast-growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!
AMONG OTHER THINGS YOU WILL
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining metrics reports on marketing activities and effectiveness, and provide insight on the business impact
- Develop and implement tracking mechanisms for marketing programmes to ensure outcomes are clearly understood and aligned
- Implementation of marketing automation triggers, workflows and content within Hubspot, WalkMe and other marketing automation tools
- Set up and validation of testing approaches
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Recommend optimisation of campaign performance based on industry best practices
WHO YOU ARE
- Our ideal candidate is an analytical thinker comfortable conducting complex analysis and converting results into actionable business decisions
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- You have a proven track record in data modelling, statistics and database reporting to inform key business decisions
- You have hands-on experience with marketing automation technology such as Hubspot, Marketo etc and can QA content and functionality before release
- Experienced in SQL, Python or similar programming software is a plus
- You are a critical thinker and problem solver to provide clarity to complex data challenges
- You are comfortable presenting recommendations to internal stakeholders
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Headquarters in the center of Vienna (1010)
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks, …
YOU SHOULD ENCLOSE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION
Please send us your application documents (incl. CV with photo).
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 43,400. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.