A pharmaceutical, well known innovative company, with international background is now looking for an expert in marketing. The Marketing & Customer Facing Enablement Business Partner will support the development and implementation of multichannel strategies and tactics across Western Europe Mid-Sized Markets, constistent with country needs to drive positive Customer and business impact and secure excellence in planning and implementation, working effectively with and coordinate activities with related functions as required.the business partner will also be responsible for the coordination of quality delivery of agreed services in Field force Deployment and Automation, Incentive Compensation, Field Force Analytics & Reporting, Commercial and Segmentation and Targeting, in line with global strategy and policies. Within this role will also lead the implementation of new global channels in line with the Biopharma Operations scope and country needs.
Marketing & Customer Facing Enablement Business Partner Austria/Switzerland (m/f/x)
Drives Marketing & Customer Facing Enablement services in responsible markets:
- Supports and monitors on Go-Live project schedules, deliverables, target dates, and resource assignments for each market.
- Collaborates with local digital teams, marketing, brand colleagues to enable & operationalize marketing campaigns using channels and services. (Veeva, HCP Portal, Email Campaigns, etc.)
- Supports the Biopharma Operations and project management in assigned markets
- Tracks & keeps relevant stakeholders informed on channel or campaign deployment plans and performance
- Operates according to Global and Regional standards, including compliance, legal and business requirements, on time and to budget.
- Ad-hoc data analysis & reporting to answer to key business questions
- Data Management (territorial sales and activity, customer and account mappings, etc.) to ensure the quality of the data
- Quota setting, Quota attainment calculation and Incentives calculation
- Management and administration of Field Force Applications, e.g. SFA database function
- Implementing customer segmentation and targeting analysis in our regional tools
Enables the Commercial Client capability development in responsible markets:
- Leads capability development of channels with country colleagues (regular meetings, diverse formats – F2F & virtual)
- Drives sharing and cross-pollination of info & best practices from other countries / regions
- Leads local training for BU colleagues in selected PBG Ops services & channels
- Partners with stakeholders including Biopharma Operations, Procurement, Digital and other enabling functions.
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Economics, Business Management, or equivalent degree.
- Candidates should live in one of the assigned markets.
- Commercial experience, in marketing, sales and/or commercial operations roles
- Strong ability to operate effectively within cross – functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timeframes in a complex organizational structure
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English with strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze information, synthesize problems and develop innovative solutions and strategies.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities with an ability to quickly learn
- Ability to work in diverse teams
- Excellent IT literacy/knowledge required (technology savvy) & numeric skills (Excel)
Availability: as soon as possible
Contract: based on full time (38,5 h/week)
Working place: 1210 Vienna
Salary: EUR 2478,- gross, overpayment depending on specific qualifications and previous experience