Marketing Communications Content Specialist (f/m/div)*
At a glance
Technology inspires you? And you have the ability to inspire our customers with Infineon’s products and solutions? Then you are the right candidate for us! In your new role as Marketing Communications Content Specialist for our Power & Sensor Systems business line DCDC, you will tell the story of our products. You will develop, align and implement detailed communication activities (campaigns, product launches) derived from our overall marketing communications strategy and product roadmap. You will craft and deploy communication materials based on source content provided by Product and Application marketing, closely collaborating with other content and channel experts in our Marketing Communications and Digital Marketing teams.
In your new job you will:
- Coordinate and drive all communication activities related to the market introduction of new products according to our corporate process in close cooperation with Product Marketing and our Marketing Communications team – from kick-off to market launch
- Plan, design and develop marketing communication materials based on source content provided by our Product, Application and Technical Marketing counterparts and tailor it to the desired (digital) communication channel requirements; these communication materials may include basic customer presentations, briefs, brochures, webinars, contributions for (virtual) trade shows and events, as well as inputs to newsletters, social media posts and (nurture) emails
- Design and implement selected positioning, lead and demand generation campaigns following our agreed marketing communication strategy, working closely with Product, Application and Technical Marketing to create compelling content and our channel experts to explore and exploit different (digital) channels
- Act as quality gate for Business Line content – and hence apply guidelines and processes to ensure the timely delivery of content and compliance to Infineon quality standards
- Ensure and implement regular updates of all marketing communication materials in alignment with Product/ Application management
You are a marketing communications expert and you know how to establish lasting relationships and networks with colleagues and clients. Being part of cross-disciplinary teams of content providers, content creators and content disseminators, you anticipate even the future needs of our customers and engage them with Infineon. In your daily work you remain aware of the big picture even in complex situations. This allows you to take the right decisions despite of uncertain circumstances. You can focus your creativity and knowledge on producing results with tangible value both for our customers as well as for Infineon. You enjoy working in a competitive and international environment. With a significant number of interfaces being located in the US, working across time zones is fun for you!
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- The great combination of communication expertise, business sense and passion for high tech (semiconductor) solutions
- A university degree of either Communications, Marketing or Engineering
- First experience in technical/marketing communication, ideally in a high tech company
- An understanding of the B2B electronic industry, paired with a good knowledge the of semiconductor market, including competitors and media landscape desired
- Profound experience in content development and production, ideally in creating and editing technical promotion material
- Conceptual know-how and experience in designing and executing communication strategies, also leveraging the potential of Digital Marketing
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent English skills and readiness to work in an international environment across time zones (US, Asia), German skills will be of advantage
As maternity leave cover, this job is initially limited for 2.5 years. The position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication. Click here for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #PSSDreamJobs.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3700 colleagues from over 65 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Mag. Elisabeth Koestenbauer
Talent Attraction Manager