Why join ecosio as a Marketing Automation Manager Salesforce/Pardot (m/f/d)?
ecosio is on a mission: to improve the state of the art in B2B integration and electronic data interchange. We love messaging and automating B2B integration flows. We are convinced that we outperform the status quo with our ecosio Integration Hub. We build Connections That Work.
Come and join our team of enthusiasts for electronic data interchange, B2B integration, and technology.
Marketing Automation Manager Salesforce/Pardot (m/f/d)
- You manage the implementation of marketing automation projects for lead-acquisition (newsletters, webinars, asset downloads, etc.) and increasing customer engagement
- You are responsible for maintaining Pardot and releasing new campaigns
- You monitor the new automated lead-transfer from Pardot to Salesforce and you are responsible for the implementation of quality assurance measures
- You are responsible for the content management in the CMS-System (WordPress) where you create (among other things) new product pages or landing pages, and ensure a smooth data-transfer with Pardot
- For the implementation of new modules for our website you work closely with our WordPress developer and coordinate the realization, testing and roll-out of the modules on our test and production environment
- You plan and implement strategies to increase visitors and conversion on our website as well as collaborate with our digital campaign managers to improve our customer journey
- You continuously report on and analyse the performance of marketing automation campaigns using Salesforce B2B Marketing Analytics
We’re looking for personalities not for perfect CVs:
- Do you have experience in marketing automation working with Salesforce and Pardot? MUST HAVE!
- Have you worked with CMS Systems, like WordPress and do you know how to create landing pages, product pages, etc.? MUST HAVE!
- Do you have experience with the implementation of digital customer journeys and mapping marketing automation workflows? MUST HAVE!
- Do you have experience generating reports for the performance of marketing automation using Salesforce B2B Marketing Analysis? NICE TO HAVE!
- Have you worked in B2B and SaaS organizations and are you interested in technical topics? NICE TO HAVE!
- Do you work independently, and enjoy working in a team? MUST HAVE!
- Do you have experience with HTML/CSS/Java Script and creating websites using WordPress? NICE TO HAVE!
- Are you fluent in business English with excellent communication skills? MUST HAVE!
- Flexible working conditions, flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture
- A workplace in agreement with you: home office or office in Vienna or London
- Participation in a young, dynamic team and the opportunity to actively promote ideas
- Very good opportunities for further training and development
- A high degree of creative freedom and responsibility
- Great team spirit, which is also noticeable across several locations and remote workplaces
- The minimum salary according to the collective agreement is 36.000€/year. Important for you: An overpayment is possible depending on experience and qualifications*.
- Training and Continuing Education
- Home Office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Employee Events
- No Dress code
Interested? Send us your CV and cover letter!
Contact person: Christina Januschke, Recruiting Manager, Tel: +43 1 996 2106 – 10,
Learn more about us and how we work at https://ecosio.com/en/jobs/
What we do?
ecosio is a leading provider of B2B integration, specialising in electronic data interchange (EDI), supplier relationship management (SRM) and e-invoicing. We provide automated communication across entire supply chains and have clients across a wide range of industries – from brewers to cable car manufacturers. With just one connection to ecosio’s unique Integration Hub, businesses can connect to every partner, all while benefiting from outstanding usability, seamless ERP integration and excellent EDI service. Our team is characterised by our professional and friendly team spirit, which transcends internal hierarchies. We love technology, set high standards for it and continue to develop it with full commitment to our customers. It’s this attitude and drive that makes us popular and successful in the field of B2B integration.
*As individual as you are with your professional experience, so will your salary be. Our salaries are fair and in line with the market, which is why you should definitely apply even if you currently earn more.