Marketing Analytics Trainee – Red Bull Graduate Programme
Is it your dream to give wings to people and ideas? Then realise your talent and become part of the Red Bull Graduate Programme.
As Marketing Analytics Trainee you’ll be part of the International Brand Marketing Team and support the modelling capabilities that cover all marketing data from all parts of the Red Bull Marketing mix. You’ll play a key part in integrating data and turning insights into actions, focussed on Marketing Mix Modelling and bringing advanced statistical modelling capabilities in-house.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
MARKETING DATA SCIENCE
In this exciting role, you’ll support Red Bull’s capabilities to understand, extract, clean and integrate data from a range of systems. You’ll research new techniques especially on Marketing Mix Modelling and best practices within the industry, drive new projects with multiple stakeholders, challenging requirements and data from multiple sources. Moreover, you’ll mine large datasets (in R / Python) to draw patterns and insights.
As a full member of the team you’ll work across departments and markets to secure data needed for modelling and ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner and documented so that they are repeatable.
Another aspect of this role will be to build compelling insight led presentations to support markets and departments and aid long term growth. You’ll introduce compelling data visualisations that allow right decision-making from complex data sets.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Experience with data visualisations, statistical software packages, e.g. R, Python, SPSS
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in econometric modelling (systems and analysis)
- Ability to draw the insights from multiple complex data sources
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Quick learner, self-motivated & able to work independently
- Passion for our Brand and products
- University Masters degree, such as Mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
- Excellent English skills, German and other languages are beneficial