With the introduction of the new digital platforms content and tooling need to be harmonized bringing countries together in their way of working. For our Commercial Services Team within the business unit Wienerberger Building Solutions (WBS) we are offering the following position for immediate appointment:
Market Manager Project Sales – Architects/developers/main contractors (f/m/d)
Objective of the role:
To accelerate market development and top line improvement the Market manager is a function positioned between Sales, Marketing communication, Product management and IT. The role sets out to develop, implement and roll out new customer interaction initiatives and services for the ongoing business. The Market Manager actively drives for international adoption of business propositions and ensures the sharing of synergies across countries.
Place of employment:
Close to any of our main markets in WBS with the necessity of frequent travels to the HQ in Vienna.
* Development and implementation of (Digital) Marketing & customer interaction strategy in the regions focused on larger project partners: architects, developers and main contractors
* Increase the cooperation and business with architects, developers and main contractors for WBS through the launch of BIM collaborative tooling, apps, tools and e-business applications
* Overall digital service development for the project sales partners by setting up partnerships with (local) market partners (main contractors, platform & communication partners and the like) in close cooperation with local businesses
* Ensuring a correct roll out of harmonized digital tools and touch points across the country organizations aimed at Architects/ Developers/ main contractors
* Training of sales forces and other commercial staff on customer needs argumentation and service propositions
* Accountable for lead generation, workflow definition, conversion and WBS business creation within the defined customer segment
* Work with internal and external stakeholders: Local Management, Sales, IT & Marketing to come to accelerated development, implementation and roll out of relevant tooling/content both digital as well as with traditional channels in the local organizations.
* Closely work with Product Management to ensure the correct product content in the defined tooling and communication tools
* Master’s degree in Engineering/ Architecture / Marketing/ Economics or similar studies
* At least 10 years of experience in real estate project management / architectural practices in a commercial role, alternatively marketing management / category management with a leading brand in the construction industry
* Deep understanding of the decision making process for larger construction projects and the use of BIM tooling
* Strong knowledge and experience of marketing strategy and processes with an up to date expertise on digital marketing methods and systems
* Open communication and pro-active mentality with a business education
* Business acumen and experience with business development
* Expert in the field of customer needs and ways of working with Architects, Developers, main contractors
* Result orientation ensuring an integral approach to generate leads and conversion into business
For this position, we are searching for a highly self-motivated person, who is able to work effectively with different stakeholder groups. You are ready to act on own initiative, bring excellent communications skills and are able to develop complex tasks within your team.
An attractive workplace at a Wienerberger location in Europe with frequent presence in our Viennese headquarters as well as development opportunities of an international acting group is awaiting you.
The annual gross salary amounts to minimum EUR 65,000.- gross for local contract. We offer market conform remuneration depending on experience and qualification, besides attractive employee benefits.
Please submit your application (CV + letter of motivation in English) exclusively online. Marion Stritzinger is looking forward to meeting you!
+43 1 60192 10194
Kontakt über LinkedIn