Working at Wienerberger brings exciting new challenges everyday. We are looking for people who embody our values and want to forge new paths with us. Our clear vision: to improve quality of life using high quality building materials and infrastructural solutions all around the world. Join us and become part of an internationally successful company. Take the initiative and build the future with us.
To support our Engineering Team within the business unit Wienerberger Building Solutions in the area of Concrete Technology, we are offering the following position for immediate appointment at our Headquarters in Vienna:
Manufacturing Execution System Consultant & Analyst (f/m/d)
- Performing analysis to identify optimization potential in concrete manufacturing and taking part in the implementation thereof
- Acting as a business partner to production sites for production-related IT systems, including user trainings and development of standard operation procedures
- Continuous development of the group-wide existing Manufacturing Execution System
- Evaluating production costs and identifying opportunities to streamline processes and improve reporting
- Performing monthly production cost reviews, maintaining MES data accuracy and monitoring of production KPIs
- University degree in the field of Engineering, Process Engineering or Manufacturing with an emphasis in Controlling activities
- At least 3 years of experience in manufacturing analysis, preferably in an international industrial company
- Experienced user of reporting tools, MS Office, SAP (or other ERP systems) and MES systems
- Analytical and critical thinking paired with a process-oriented mindset
- High degree of accuracy and ability to work independently and organized
- Strong communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Willingness to travel within Europe (approx. 20%)
For this position we are searching for a proactive team player, who has an affinity for numbers and data interpretation and is able to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
An attractive workplace at our headquarters in a dynamic environment with development opportunities of an international acting group is awaiting you.
The monthly minimum gross salary for a local contract amounts to EUR 3.323,23 according to the collective bargaining agreement. We offer a market-compliant remuneration package reflecting your experience and qualification plus an additional variable remuneration part as well as attractive employee benefits. If you’re interested in taking up this challenge, we are happy to receive your online application in English, including a motivation letter.
Please be aware that we will be on company holiday from December 24 to January 6. Therefore, please excuse the delay in our response. We will review your applications as soon as possible in the new year.
We are looking forward to getting to know you in 2021!