Manager for Corporate Development and Strategic Steering Department (f/m/x)
What you can expect:
- Analysis and development of targets and ambition levels for RBI Group and RBI Group units to provide necessary steering to operationalize Group strategy;
- Perform annual strategy review and assessment of the RBI Group and RBI Group units performance and development of suggestions towards strategic KPIs, including capital allocation within the planning process;
- Analysis of the strategic positioning of RBI Group or RBI Group units with reference to internal and external developments and develop strategic options to increase shareholder value;
- Preparation, management and execution of projects of strategic importance with a focus on M&A (internal acquisitions and divestments), restructuring and PMI (Post Merger Integration).
What you bring to the table:
- University degree or similar with specialization in Finance, Economics, Business Development or other related areas;
- 3+ years of banking experience plus 3+ years of relevant professional experience (e.g. consulting, audit, or financial advisory services, etc.);
- Solid experience in bank steering, strategy, corporate development is an advantage;
- Financial modelling skills are highly appreciated;
- Outstanding analytical skills and an unbiased approach to tasks;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills in a multi-cultural and very senior environment;
- Ability and experience in running larger international projects;
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of German is an advantage.
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. € 70.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.