Pipelife is a business unit within the Wienerberger Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of plastic pipe systems, currently present in 26 countries. We manufacture and market a wide range of quality pipe systems, providing tailor-made solutions for municipal infrastructure as well as for the industrial and house-building sector.
Pipelife is looking for a skilled and ambitious
Management Assistant (f/m/d)
- Administrative & organizational assistance to the CFO, the heads of the respective sub-departments and our Manufacturing Excellence Officer incl. scheduling appointments, handling of confidential documents, optional support in their areas of responsibility
- Meeting preparation, event arrangements, travel arrangements and expense accounting
- Support the Manufacturing Excellence department (database administration, training organization, team coordination, etc.)
- Cooperation with local Management assistants in the Pipelife countries and other Business units
- Interface of the Human Resources-team and the holding company
- Handling of incoming calls, postal mail; dealing with correspondence; route and resolve information requests
- Support for accounting in processing invoices and handling costs
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/ office administrative systems
- Graduate from high school or university with some previous office-based clerical or commercial work experience, preferable international background or experience
- Experience in an assistant and/or office management function in an international environment
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken), conversational level in German
- Very good MS Office skills are a must
- Reliable, flexible, resilient and service oriented attitude
- Excellent organizational skills, high energy, pro-active and able to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Problem-solving and managerial skills, solution oriented, hands-on
- Maturity to handle confidential information is a must
An attractive workplace at our headquarters in the Wienerberg City in a dynamic environment and international team with the development opportunities of an international acting group is awaiting you.
We offer you a multifaceted position in a world-wide operating group with flexible working hours. The salary package is depending on experience and qualification but includes in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement a monthly base salary of minimum EUR 2.644,01 gross (full-time basis, all-in) and additional social benefits.
If you’re interested in taking up this challenge with Pipelife, we are happy to receive your online application including a motivational letter.
Pipelife is part of the Wienerberger Group, the world’s largest producer of bricks and a leading supplier of clay roof tiles, concrete pavers and pipe systems in Europe. We are improving people’s quality of life and shaping the future of construction.
Pipelife International GmbH
Corporate Human Resources