Wr. Neustadt, Niederösterreich
“HAPPINESS IS BEING ON THE WAY”
People are at the heart of the IKEA business, candidate and co-worker safety is our main priority. We have adapted our recruiting processes to ensure your health and safety due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We offer both virtual and in-person (with physical distancing measures in place) opportunities to meet.
LOGISTICS MANAGER (F/M/D), 38,5 H/W – IKEA VIENNA WESTBAHNHOF
WHO YOU ARE
Would you love to be part of a brand-new IKEA concept in Vienna city center – the most livable city in the world? Thinking and acting in a market perspective in a city with 3 stores, a CDC and a strong e-com performance is what you want? Then we are looking for YOU! An experienced leader with a strong logistics and people management background to be the Logistics manager for our brand-new store in the heart of Vienna!
You are an experienced Leader who can’t wait to join IKEA Vienna Westbahnhof. A lot has still to be decided, this means you are willing to lead with the unit management team in the unknown and support with decisions that lead to great customer- and co-worker satisfaction and a sustained long-term profitability in omnichannel environment.
Next to that
- You are result-oriented with an emphasis on flexibility, speed and customer focus.
- You are passionate about creating an IKEA fit for the omnichannel-retailing reality and living the change process that comes with it.
- You can prioritize, delegate and make efficient decisions
- You have the ability to deliver and lead the logistics action plan for your unit; taking input from the team and the Country CFF organization to ensure the department supports the achievement of the agreed goals
- You are able to build relationships based on trust and communicate clearly to motivate and develop your team.
- You understand the IKEA social and environmental commitments and know how you can contribute to sustainability.
- You can communicate fluently in English. German skills are a plus.
- And you are of course leading by example, meaning that you always act and stand up for IKEA values.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- As Logistics Manager, you are part of the Management Team of your store and actively participate in drawing up the store’s business plan and your department action plan based on global & national priorities + market needs.
- Together with your colleagues in goods flow processes, you ensure the availability of products by a good cooperation with the stakeholders in our fulfilment network (CDC, Stores, Service Office)
- You will work with your colleagues in the Sales Department to support commercial activities by optimizing the store’s logistical capacity and the efficiency of flows with the best possible profitability.
- You are eager to secure excellence in Store Fulfilment operations in a high volume retail unit with focus on Retail Foundation, basics in operations and supported by Commercial Reviews
- You are an out of the box thinker, which enables you to effectively work with “Sales to Range to Space”, “Range to Space to Volume” principles and “Sales Space dimensioning”
- You monitor and follow-up the Store Fulfilment performance, KPIs and financial goals to achieve the goals for growth, budget and excellence in operations. Through that you secure contributing to a positive P&L and create a great IKEA customer experience at lowest possible costs.
- You have the responsibility to ensure a safe & secure environment for our co-workers & customers working actively with internal IKEA and local legal regulations.
About Wien Westbahnhof:
In the heart of Vienna, the IKEA Westbahnhof store will answer the urban customers’ needs and provide an omni-channel shopping experience. The site is in a very attractive retail location, connected to the train station Vienna Westbahnhof. The store measures 18.000 m2 on 7 floors and the buildings host a hostel on the top two floors with direct connection to IKEA Food. The store is supported by a fully automated Warehouse Storage system within the building.
We welcome applications from throughout IKEA. We will prioritize applications from you who fulfil most of the requirements.
In the process we will make use of Predictive Index, PLI and interview, completed with other support tools if needed.
If you have job specific questions, please contact Petra Samer-Leitner (Talent Manager) at [email protected]
We would like to inform you that our selection process starts even before the job advertisement is closed. Once we have found a suitable candidate, we will end the selection process and cannot consider any further applications.
For this fulltime position we offer you a monthly gross salary starting from 4000 € (on fulltime base with an ALL IN contractual agreement). We are willing to pay more depending on experience and qualification.
We offer domestic and international mobility support.
Warmly welcome with your application!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON
- Living our values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!