Job in High-Profile Startup
Lead Web Frontend Developer
Location: remote / Europe
We are the fastest-growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German-speaking region and are based in Vienna. Our products save up to 70% of CO2 emissions in comparison to a new device and are also up to 40% cheaper. Additionally, for every sold device we plant a tree and we were already able to plant more than 200,000 trees to fight global warming.
We founded the company in February 2017 and grew to more than 80 employees in less than three years and expanded to Italy and Poland already. Along the way we won several awards and have already sold tens of thousands of products, making us one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe in 2020. Additionally, we recently announced one of Austria’s biggest Series A funding rounds of € 15.6 mn.
We are looking for a Lead Web Frontend Developer who will lead our frontend development team.
Our main system consists of an HTTP API and backend workers written in Golang, a public interface serving HTML pages to our customers written in Go and connecting to our API, Vue.js interfaces embedded into our public interface, and a standalone Vue.js management interface.
Key technologies are: Golang, Vue.js, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ and AMQP.
Together with you we want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
- Lead, manage and grow our frontend development team
- Plan and manage features/roadmaps
- Manage code reviews & review code
- Work closely with our CTO and other team leaders
- Ensure high-quality code
- Develop software!
- Formal education in computer science
- Strong software development & architecture skills
- Experience in leading tech teams
- Significant experience designing and implementing frontend applications
- Experience with Vue.js
- You work independently and are goal oriented
- You have excellent English skills
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
- You have startup experience
- You have experience with recruiting
- You are based in or near Vienna
- You are active in the open-source community
- You can speak German
- Startup atmosphere
- Remote position
- Flexible working hours
Collaboration with all parts of the company
Experienced and ambitious team
Please send us representative examples of your work, like of open-source projects you contributed to. If you are active in communities like Stack Overflow, please let us know.
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this position is 3,129 € gross per month according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag). However, depending on your qualification a higher salary obviously is very likely.
Send us your application via “apply now” or to [email protected].