Lead Technical Business Analyst (f/m/x) – Regulatory Platform
What you can expect:
- Act primarily as a Technical Business Analyst responsible for Requirements Engineering and implementation of Reporting solutions in a cross-functional agile team (a small and familiarly acting Business and IT team, consisting of many nations)
- Transform and improve our software solution that enables RBI to further automate the Regulatory Reporting for various Reports to the Austrian National Bank (OeNB) – eg. GMP Cubes, FinRep Solo, IFRS Accounting Notes, AnaCredit, SHSG, Resolution Reporting, Corep
- Take end-to-end responsibility for reporting of granular deal data (e.g. loans, derivatives)
- Challenge and upgrade our current technology stack for the Reporting solutions and use the opportunity to significantly shape our technical landscape with high degree of autonomy
- Drive the evaluation of new or changed Reporting Regulations to advise the Product Owner for requirements Engineering and our Target Architecture
- Lead the maturity improvement of our “We build it – we run it” culture (DevOps) in the team
What you bring to the table:
- 3 + years of experience working within a data driven environment as a Technical Business Analyst
- 3 + years responsible for requirements engineering and solution design in the financial or financial consulting industry
- Passion to work with data and people.
- Solid experience and fun in designing and implementing IT solutions with integration patterns, especially for reporting purposes in banking
- Advanced skills in SQL and data modelling. Development experience is an advantage.
- Proven track-record in building production-grade systems and processes. You know what it means to run software and what it takes to create manageable solutions
- Knowledge of Banking Products and Processes Know-how of Regulatory Reporting Requirements and Processes is an advantage
- Experience with ABACUS GMP or similar regulatory reporting software solutions is an advantage
- Fluent in English; German is a plus and we help you improve it
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an empowered agile team at a leading international bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,– gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.